Connect with Us!
- When Technology Meets Sports: QR Codes in the Raceway
- The Art of Flight
- NASCAR imposes new changes to reduce speed.
- Maryeve vs. Danica
- Stunt Wars 2011
- The most amazing filler
- Top moments at the Super Bowl XLV
- 2011's Best Super Bowl Ads
- Who is Seth Wescott?
- Spotlight on Sebastien Toutant
- Torstein Horgmo's Record Breaking Feat
- Sarah Burke Dominates Superpipe
- Daniel Bodin wins Gold at WX 2011
- Danny Way and Andy McDonald
- Thumbs up for First Ascent, the Film
- Tucker Hibbert
- Matthew Butterworth Photography
- What's New at the Winter X Games?
- Top 5 Sexiest Women in Action Sports
- The Girls of Destination X
Article: Haro Bullster Street ATV Quad
Who's OnlineWe have 5 guests and 1 member online
Danny Way and Andy McDonald
Danny Way is a professional skateboarder. The 36 year old Portland, Oregon native has been skating since the age of 5 and has been winning contests since the age of 11.
The list of his achievements are long. Winning his first vert contest in 1989, named as Thrasher Magazine's Skater of the Year in 1991 and 2004, set records for the Biggest Air, land speed record and long distance jump, and countless of golds at the X Games.
If that is not enough, how about his jump over the Great Wall of China? Danny Way is the first person ever to jump the Great Wall and land successfully.
Danny's official Web site is at http://dannyway.com/
Thirty-seven-year old Andy McDonald is also a professional skateboarder and is one of the most famous professional vert skateboarders alive. McDonald holds the most number of X Games medals and have been an eight-time champion at the World Cup Skateboarding fetes.
He started at age 12, turning pro some eight years later. He became Transworld Skateboarding's best overall skater as voted by its readers.
Andy's official Web site is at: http://www.andymacdonald.com/
Only registered users can write comments.
Please login or register.
Powered by AkoComment Tweaked Special Edition v.1.4.2