Connect with Us!
- When Technology Meets Sports: QR Codes in the Raceway
- The Art of Flight
- NASCAR imposes new changes to reduce speed.
- Maryeve vs. Danica
- Stunt Wars 2011
- The most amazing filler
- Top moments at the Super Bowl XLV
- 2011's Best Super Bowl Ads
- Who is Seth Wescott?
- Spotlight on Sebastien Toutant
- Torstein Horgmo's Record Breaking Feat
- Sarah Burke Dominates Superpipe
- Daniel Bodin wins Gold at WX 2011
- Danny Way and Andy McDonald
- Thumbs up for First Ascent, the Film
- Tucker Hibbert
- Matthew Butterworth Photography
- What's New at the Winter X Games?
- Top 5 Sexiest Women in Action Sports
- The Girls of Destination X
Article: Haro Bullster Street ATV Quad
Who's OnlineWe have 8 guests and 2 members online
Haro Bullster Street ATV Quad
Do you like?????? Lets here your comments
Want to go for an exhilarating lap around downtown? The Haro Bullster sports a brand new approach to the ATV quad formula. The gravelled road has been abandoned for rubber-gripping tarmac.
Our aim has been to conceive and develop a full-focused street quad. With the Bullster our vision has materialized.
From its compact fuel-injected Euro 3 approved four-stroke engine to its fully independent suspension and rear axle differential, there are no compromises. The shocks are fully adjustable. Disc brakes front and back. Free to choose components from the very best suppliers worldwide, we offer the ultimate in motoring excitement and accessibility. This story is from www.atv.info for more info on this story check them out at http://www.atv.info/article.cfm?id=594
Photo from www.atv.info
Only registered users can write comments.
Please login or register.
Powered by AkoComment Tweaked Special Edition v.1.4.2