Connect with Us!
- When Technology Meets Sports: QR Codes in the Raceway
- The Art of Flight
- NASCAR imposes new changes to reduce speed.
- Maryeve vs. Danica
- Stunt Wars 2011
- The most amazing filler
- Top moments at the Super Bowl XLV
- 2011's Best Super Bowl Ads
- Who is Seth Wescott?
- Spotlight on Sebastien Toutant
- Torstein Horgmo's Record Breaking Feat
- Sarah Burke Dominates Superpipe
- Daniel Bodin wins Gold at WX 2011
- Danny Way and Andy McDonald
- Thumbs up for First Ascent, the Film
- Tucker Hibbert
- Matthew Butterworth Photography
- What's New at the Winter X Games?
- Top 5 Sexiest Women in Action Sports
- The Girls of Destination X
Article: Haro Bullster Street ATV Quad
Who's OnlineWe have 7 guests and 5 members online
Thumbs up for First Ascent, the Film
If there's one thing we are sure of here at RacewayExtremeTube.com it is that you guys like to it extreme and you like to watch.
So how about getting a movie for once?
We thoroughly recommend First Ascent.
Sender Films' First Ascent, the film, came out on DVDs in 2006 and has widely been regarded to be the best climbing movie of all time. The premise of the film is simple, they follow different climbers on their way up from Canada, the United States and even as far out as Thailand. So if you like gut wrenching climbing action, coupled with some big falls, then this is your poison.
It's not just rock, wall, crack climbing and falling, it's educational too. The film takes you on a short history of first ascent from the 1960s up to the modern day. Not that it's the sort of content you want.
Still not convinced? Then check this out.
|< Prev||Next >|