Connect with Us!
- When Technology Meets Sports: QR Codes in the Raceway
- The Art of Flight
- NASCAR imposes new changes to reduce speed.
- Maryeve vs. Danica
- Stunt Wars 2011
- The most amazing filler
- Top moments at the Super Bowl XLV
- 2011's Best Super Bowl Ads
- Who is Seth Wescott?
- Spotlight on Sebastien Toutant
- Torstein Horgmo's Record Breaking Feat
- Sarah Burke Dominates Superpipe
- Daniel Bodin wins Gold at WX 2011
- Danny Way and Andy McDonald
- Thumbs up for First Ascent, the Film
- Tucker Hibbert
- Matthew Butterworth Photography
- What's New at the Winter X Games?
- Top 5 Sexiest Women in Action Sports
- The Girls of Destination X
Article: Haro Bullster Street ATV Quad
Who's OnlineWe have 6 guests and 7 members online
People are betting for Tucker Hibbert to win the Winter X Games this year. Again.
If everybody is right, that is going to be Hibbert's fifth consecutive and sixth overall gold for SnoCross.
Hibbert has been a strong crowd favorite and it shows. He has basically obliterated every challenger that came his way. From 2007 on, Hibbert has been the only competitor to get the gold, while six others vie for either silver or bronze. All six are facing him again this year.
Hibbert is definitely starting strong, already sweeping the Pro Stock and Pro Open classes in the ISOC national snocross series.
Hibbert has long been known for his mental alertness and concentration. It seems that he is out there alone. He says so himself, saying in an interview that he ignores what the others are doing and do not worry or pay attention to what the others are doing. He has been called unapologetic, fast and diligent.
Will Hibbert be able to hold the record for the most golds at the Winter X games this year? The record is already his, but he shares it with Blair Morgan.
Get at taste of what to expect in this YouTube video showing Hibbert at his best.
|< Prev||Next >|